Programs – Series and One Offs
Submit your program to MELfeed.video!
MELfeed Video welcomes submissions to be part of our YouTube Live Program Streams! We will consider programs of all types for inclusion in the stream, or promotion on our Recommended Videos section of the webpage. No matter how long your program runs, we can find a place for it here!
Program Provider benefits
1. Be part of a scheduled night of programs, where there is a good chance you will be seen by people browsing for content.
2. Programs with sponsors will have any pre-existing sponsorship agreements honoured (within reason)
3. If your video is online independently of our broadcast, we will link to the video, or your webpage with a number of videos. We will also link to and subscribe to your YouTube on our channel. Assistance can also be provided to you to start your own YouTube channel for on-demand playback of your videos.
4. Programs shot on any type of equipment will be considered, providing the audio can be clearly understood and the vision is well thought out and watchable. (think external mics for audio and tripods for video!)
Program Submission Conditions
1. Programs will be played out at 720p quality over the YouTube stream.
2. Programs should be in at least Full SD resolution or higher. 720p videos are ideal for our use.
3. Programs are to be submitted via electronic means. Our preferred submission method is via a YouTube video, public, unlisted or private. If you submit via a Private Video, please make it viewable by email@example.com – Other submission methods will be considered, please let us know how you propose to send it! To submit your video, please use the blue “Suggest A Video” button in the header. If you are the copyright holder, please let us know.
4. Programs played via Live Streams will stay archived on the replay of the stream they were a part of. If you need the video taken down, you need to request this from Michael, but we prefer that it stay as part of the archived broadcast.
5. Please do not submit videos with copyright problems. If you don’t have all rights to post the video online, please obtain permissions before submission.
6. Programs will be accepted for the service at the sole discretion of operator, Michael Costello.
7. At this stage, we are not in a position to be able to pay for content. However, we will air content via our channel at no cost to the provider.